Did you catch our Trashion Trail over the Easter Holidays?
We approached 6 local businesses/church in the community and GCSE, A level and lunch club students made trashion outfits out of their trash.
- Savannah travel agents – garments created from travel brochures
- Buckley’s flooring – carpet dress
- The Design House – fabric sample books and packaging
- Broadway coffee shop – a ‘tea shirt’ from coffee sacks
- Co-op – various packaging
- St Oswalds church – A bin liner bride was fashioned
All trail sheet proceeds were to St Nicks nature reserve and the trail questions hopefully raised awareness of their great work.
Congratulations to Rosie who won the trail prize!